Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
douhua2233
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 9:12:28 PM(UTC)
douhua2233

Groups: Registered

winners Youth James Bradberry Jersey , 3 losers in Panthers’ preseason finale loss The Panthers closed the 2018 preseason with a 39-24 loss to the Steelers. Thankfully the results of this game don’t matter because the Panthers did not look good at all tonight.Let’s take a look at some winners and losers from tonight’s action.WinnersMose Frazier: I don’t think he’ll make the 53-man roster, but I do believe that Frazier earned himself a spot on the practice squad after his efforts tonight. He looks like he belongs out there, and I think the Panthers would be wise to keep him stashed in case of an emergency.Cameron Artis-Payne: CAP came to play tonight, and it showed in the first quarter. He may have only had 35 rushing yards http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-greg-olsen-jersey , but he did that on five carries. For a game that had few bright spots in it, he was one of them. He looked like he wanted to take the No. 3 running back spot, and I think he did. Daeshon Hall: Hall sacked Mason Rudolph on third down to force the Steelers to punt. It was one of the few bright spots of the night for the defense, and it came at a good time for Hall Trai Turner Jersey , who has struggled this preseason.Taylor Heinicke: He played well in the first quarter, and I think he played well enough to win the No. 2 quarterback job over Garrett Gilbert. It’s up to the coaches now, as Heinicke did everything he could to convince them that he’s the right man for the job.Kyle Allen: He played pretty well in the second half and might have done well enough to find himself on a practice squad somewhere. It’s hard to really analyze anything since he was playing with and against players who won’t make a 53-man roster, but he showed potential and could get some phone calls this weekend if he doesn’t make the Panthers practice squad.Reggie Bonnafon: Bonnafon performed well in the second half. He hustled down the sideline and stopped a defensive touchdown Authentic Kawann Short Jersey , and he also found the end zone himself. He made the kind of plays that a guy should make when fighting for a spot on the roster. I don’t think he’ll make the 53, but I think he put himself in the conversation for a place on the practice squad.Panthers surge into top ten of power rankings after 31-21 win over Bengals The Panthers are 2-1 following an impressive 31-21 win over the Bengals last Sunday and are heading into an unfortunately early bye week with a lot to be happy about.NFL experts are starting to believe this team is pretty good, as evidenced by this week’s power rankings. Following their win over the Bengals, the Panthers find themselves in the top ten of most experts’ lists as they head into their week off.I have to say most because—as always—there has to be one hater in the group:ESPNSure Youth Mario Addison Jersey , being No. 11 isn’t that bad, but come on man... can’t we have a clean sweep of the top ten for once? Here are the rankings from the better experts who place the Panthers firmly where they belong...NFL.comUSA TodaySporting NewsBleacher ReportSB NationWhat do you think, Panthers fans? Are the Panthers a top-ten team? Why or why not?Discuss.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply