Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
douhua2233
#1 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 9:02:31 PM(UTC)
douhua2233

Groups: Registered

鈥?Marshawn Lynch turned back the clock to his Beast Mode days and powered the Oakland Raiders back into first place in the AFC West.Lynch had a 51-yard touchdown run and his first 100-yard rushing game since coming out of retirement Cheap Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , leading the Raiders to a 24-17 victory over the Giants on Sunday in New York’s first game without Eli Manning starting in 13 years.“He’s still got it,” Raiders linebacker NaVorro Bowman said. “Just to see him running the way that he’s run for so many years. I know exactly what that defense is facing, and he’s a hard tackle.”Lynch’s big game helped Oakland (6-6) overcame the absences of starting receivers Michael Crabtree (suspension) and Amari Cooper (injury) to win consecutive games for the first time since the opening two games of the season.The win moved the Raiders a three-way tie for first place with Kansas City and the Chargers despite a four-game losing streak earlier in the season. Oakland still has trips to the Chiefs and the season finale at Los Angeles that will go a long way in determining their playoff hopes.“You have to stay the course,” quarterback Derek Carr said. “There’s a lot of adversity that happens every season. You wish you could just go out and win them all and do it in a good way. That just hasn’t been our road this year. It’s been a little bit more difficult, a lot of it because of ourselves. But we’re in a situation where all of our goals are right in front of us.”The Giants (2-10) are playing for the future, having made a quarterback change this week and facing speculation about the job security of coach Ben McAdoo. New York hasn’t fired a coach during the season since 1976.“I’m going to coach this team as long as my key card works,” McAdoo said.Geno Smith lost two fumbles before throwing a touchdown pass in the fourth quarter to Evan Engram for the Giants (2-10) while Manning spent the day on the sideline watching. New York benched Manning earlier in the week, ending his streak of 210 straight regular-season starts, and he spent his first game as a spectator since Nov. 14 Tremaine Edmunds Jersey , 2004, walking around the sideline with no helmet and listening to the play calls with an ear piece.Smith finished 21 for 34 for 212 yards.“I just hate to lose,” Smith said. “I don’t want to lose at all in anything. I was upset that we lost. I felt like we had some opportunities and we couldn’t take advantage of them.”Lynch delivered his biggest game since ending his retirement and joining the hometown Raiders this season, gaining 101 yards on 17 carries. His 51-yard run on Oakland’s opening drive staked the team to the lead and his 21-yard catch and run on a third-down pass in the fourth quarter set up a 9-yard TD run by DeAndre Washington that made it 17-7.Lynch has averaged 93 yards from scrimmage since returning from a one-game suspension with four TDs in four games.“I’ve seen a little more pep in his step,” coach Jack Del Rio said. “I can’t speak for him. I just know what I see. It’s been good. I welcome it and we’re taking full advantage of it.”Carr then engineered the drive that put the game away, throwing a 59-yard pass to Cordarrelle Patterson that set up a 9-yard TD to Johnny Holton . Carr finished 22 for 36 for 287 yards.BLOWN CHANCESThe Giants were inside the Oakland 30 twice in the first half and came up empty thanks to strip sacks by Oakland.New York drove to the 29 midway through the second quarter when Bruce Irvin broke free and knocked the ball loose from Smith for a fumble recovered by NaVorro Bowman.The Giants then got a break when Marquette King was tackled at his 9 when he tried to get a punt off. But Khalil Mack came in and ripped the ball away from Smith on a sack and fumble recovery.DROPPED PICKThe Raiders took a 10-7 lead late in the second quarter thanks to a dropped interception by Landon Collins. Carr’s second-down pass went right to Collins, who couldn’t hold on near the 10. Two plays later, Giorgio Tavecchio kicked a 39-yard field goal for Oakland.BUTTERFINGERSOakland’s Jalen Richard had three fumbles on punt returns, but the Raiders managed to recover all of them Michael Gallup Jersey Elite , with Richard getting one and Keith McGill the other two.INJURIESGiants OL Chad Wheeler left the game with a concussion.UP NEXTGiants: Host Dallas on Sunday.Raiders: Visit Kansas City on Sunday. David Johnson is back in the fold with the Arizona Cardinals.

The question about whether the dynamic running back would continue his holdout was answered in a hurry when he was among the players returning from injuries to show up for the early portion of training camp.

Johnson, who figures to be the centerpiece of the Arizona offense under new coach Steve Wilks, did not take part in the team's mandatory minicamp in a contract dispute.

But he reported Sunday and was in Monday's first workouts. The entire team reports to camp Friday with the first practice Saturday. Rookies, quarterbacks and players coming off injuries report early. They will work out this week at the team's practice facility before moving to the other side of suburban Phoenix for the full training camp at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.

Johnson told azcardinals that contract talks are progressing and that he will leave it to his agents to work things out.

"I'm here to play football," he told azcardinals, the team's web site. "I trust my agency, Sportstars, and I know they'll get it done when the time comes."

Johnson said his decision to report to camp was "about being here for the team, the players Terrell Edmunds Game Jersey , my brothers, so that's what we decided."

He was optimistic about a deal getting done.

"The Cardinals want me to play for them for a long time, and I want to be here for a long time," Johnson told azcardinals. "So definitely things are going in a positive way."

Johnson is entering his fourth NFL season. A third-round draft pick out of Northern Iowa, Johnson had an All-Pro season two years ago, when he led the NFL in yards from scrimmage. He set an NFL record by topping 100 yards in each of the first 15 games of the season.

But he fractured his left wrist in the season opener a year ago and didn't play again.

Now, Johnson said he's in the best shape of his life. Videos he posts on twitter showed him working out .

Johnson participated in every offseason workout before watching from the sidelines at the final OTA session. He was a no-show the entire mandatory minicamp.

A contract agreement seems to be coming but any work on it done now would be without general manager Steve Keim, who is suspended by the team for five weeks for his DUI arrest.

Johnson is scheduled to make $1.9 million this season on the contract he signed as a rookie. That's far below what a player of his caliber would get on the open market. Le'Veon Bell makes $14.5 million under the franchise tag. Devonta Freeman and LeSean McCoy will make $8 million this year as part of large, long-term deals.

But coming off an injury season complicates the contract situation. Johnson aims to be a better version of his 2016 self Jonathan Allen Jersey Redskins , with his sights set on 1,000 yards rushing and 1,000 receiving.

Prolific on twitter, Johnson announced his own return .

"It's in Gods hands now," he wrote. "Prime and ready to prove it! #ImBack."

#2 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 10:59:27 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

ugg,ugg slippers
nike huarache
lacoste shirts
yeezy boost 350 v2
mont blanc pens
adidas nmd womens
bvlgari wallet
moncler jacket womens
longchamp bag
uggs for men
pandora bracelet